If you’re in a relationship, if you’ve decided to invest your time and efforts into this one person in your life and if you really feel that this girl right here could be the one for you, keeping her happy should be one of your top priorities right now. If you hadn’t thought about how you’re going to do it yet, then don’t panic. We’re here to save you. Read on to know the top 10 ways to make your girl happy, coming from a girl:
- Just listen her – It’s actually ridiculous how many times I’ve heard girls complaining about this one thing. I’m sure all the guys out there are well aware of this by now as well so why don’t you just do something to make this one simple complaint go? Trust me, it’s not that hard. Just begin by asking about her day and her feelings in general. And stay alert when she talks. Maintain eye contact. Don’t cut her off. And listen to the stories that she’s excited about, the things that have been bothering her, the new people she met in her office today.
She wants someone to talk to and if you can’t be that someone for her, it won’t be long before she finds someone else, someone who’s actually interested in whatever she has to say.
- Be thoughtful with the gifts you give her – She doesn’t want you to hand her your credit card and ask her to go buy whatever she desires for her birthday. She’s perfectly capable of doing that herself. Put some thought and time into the gifts you give. Give her something that makes her feel special, something that has meaning to her and something that no one else could have thought of. It can be a box filled with a 100 reasons why you love her.It could be a mixed CD of all the songs that you listened to and loved together. Or it could be that necklace you saw her admiring a few weeks ago- the one she wanted to get but postponed it for later.
- Put an effort into getting along with her friends – If you’ve been with your girlfriend long enough, then it definitely means a lot to her that you get along well with the people who are important to her. You don’t have to love all of them like she does or even hang out with them all the time but if you feel that you don’t really like one of her close friends, then put in extra effort to get to know her and resolve the difference you might have. If you do this, it will just make your girlfriend’s life a lot easier and she will appreciate you for how understanding you are.
- Keep yourself well-groomed – Sure, women do find the wild and rough guys sexy. But just because you have a wild look doesn’t mean you should stop working on yourself completely. Take frequent baths, make sure that you beard doesn’t grow too out of control, keep your nails neat and clipped and remember to put on that perfume that always seems to turn her on.
- Show her that you’re interested in her interests – I know you don’t really care about that TV show she’s obsessed about. I know you can’t relate to the blog she keeps writing. I know that book she’s always reading makes no sense to you at all. And you can keep it that way. You don’t have to actively participate in all her hobbies and interests but you do have to show that you acknowledge them. Don’t make her feel like the things she does are trivial and unimportant to you. Show her some enthusiasm when she talks about them and encourage her to keep doing what she loves.
- Make your time together special for her – When you’ve been in a relationship long enough, you tend to fall into the trap of monotony and boredom. You have this fixed routine for all your dates and you don’t try to change it. Don’t let this happen! You time together should always be special and exciting, and something that you both look forward to. Keep looking for new things to do together, new places to visit and new foods to try. I’m sure there are a lot of experiences that you’re both yet to discover.
- Go on a trip together – There’s nothing more refreshing than planning out a week together – away from all the stress, away from all the work and away from all the monotony. Just talking about it will get you both excited. So start sending each other pictures of that island you wanted to visit and book the nearest available tickets. This one week will bring back the passion and excitement in your relationship and it will bring you two closer together.